1.2

I contacted this business in a attempt to purchase a in ground pool.The owner did not seem that interested in my wants or needs, just seemed interested in getting a check.

I could not get a straight answer out of him on warranty or price. I figured I would give him a second chance. I did my due diligence as any one should, that wants to make a safe investment around $40,000 on a in ground pool. I found this news paper article http://blog.mlive.com/annarbornews/2007/09/excar_dealer_admits_to_federal.html This guy did time in the Federal Penitentiary.

Apparently he was a small car dealer in Michigan. Customers would trade in their cars and believe they would get paid off, he would forge the title and resell it and never pay it off. So the guy who traded in and the guy who bought both got burned. I also found out he has federal Tax Liens.

I eventually got a copy of the warranty for the pools he sold. I thought maybe I could find a more reputable builder. After reading the warranty its one page of what's covered and three pages of what's not covered. Doesn't cover normal wear and tear, tree roots, ground movement.

You also need to keep complex logs from Chemical testing facilities.I did buy a pool from a different builder who checked out, and a manufacturer who has a great warranty.

Review about: Metroplex Pools Owner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Inform customers of this owner and companies back ground.

I didn't like: Evasive sales tactics and the owners back ground.

Had an Experience with Metroplex Pools?

Comments

We did not make this up Google m live 2007 ex car dealer read the article your self.This guy has scammed and hurt many innocent people.

He's now posing as a reputable pool builder working out of his house. He has a sole proprietorship. He has done hard time in the federal correctional system.

Do you thing home owners with small children want this type of individual in there home.Its just a matter of time before he strikes again

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1340765

But why would you give him a second chance if he did not seem interested.I'm sorry but i believe this is a fake review.

This person copies and pastes on many other review websites.

Please take this garbage down.Thanks

Thanks for informing in the review.What builder did you use?

Manufacturer?How is that pool for you so far?